Thursday, March 10, 2011

Custody and child support help PLEASE?

I took my child's father to court for child support after almost 3 years and when we first went he surprised me with an attorney and I got intimidated and settled for a small amount then I went back the next month for an increase and I filed for custody and I received a paper saying he filed for custody also and he said my house is unsafe and unstable(I live with my dad who makes a crap load of money being a cop,how much more safe and stable can she get? ) I work,ive never been arrested,i dont do drugs and i take great care of my child and every one knows that. I think its crazy that all of a sudden when he has to pay more money he tries to file for custody won't the judge see right through that and know that he's only doing it so he doesn't have to pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment