Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am so stressed and upset!?

I am an eighth grade student and I am a perfectionist. I cannot even stand getting a 90%. However, I got a 74% on my fractions unit test! I was so upset that I can't go to sleep and I am never happy. I have this weird feeling and I am afraid that 74% is going to ruin everything! What's worse is that I got a 74% because on one of the questions, it said to order the fractions from least to greatest but I ordered them from greatest to least! I feel terrible about myself and my parents are going to be so disappointed when they see my fractions mark on my report card! I get in trouble for getting 90%...what will my mom say??!! I can't stand it anymore! My eyes are tearing too... I just wish this never happened. I am terrified and I can't even smile. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??

No comments:

Post a Comment