Friday, March 11, 2011

Had an argument with my bf's mom?

So here's wat happen I was using my bf's gma's phone out of her bedroom because the battery life is high an all the other phone's have low battery we need to replace the batteries but anywho after his gma came downstair's to complain to my bf about her phone missing I get extremely upset because his gma complains about every single thing I do I ended up shouting out am sick n' tired of getting treated like shyt how about you "shut the **** up stop complaining over the stupidest things" . Then all of the sudden my bf's mom spoke up saying whatever you seem to do is annoying to us an I tell her I think the complaining is plain ridicious it is't over anything serious whatsoever at all that's when she said you don't have any respect for yourself I been supporting you for 2 years you haven't found a job yet you quit everything you start really insulting me so I replied an said you got that all wrong because I do respect myself just people like you your mom an sometimes your son disrespects me an I was raise to treat others the same way as they treat me so if you don't like it o well then she says if you don't like the rules you can pack up your stuff an leave because we both know you don't want to be here an then I said well if you *****'s wouldn't be up my *** 24/7 talking shyt about me then maybe we would get along now would we an then I wouldn't want to move back to my hometown then I added I didn't quit school they discontinued the classess because one of the teacher's quit so before you open your big mouth an say something you have no idea what your talking about try Knowing' the facts an the only reason I haven't found a job is because in this hispanic area no one will hire me without a GED so that's wat I need to achieve so here's wat you need to do ms.know it all keep your opinions to yourself an mind your own ****** business.

No comments:

Post a Comment