Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tell me how any of this makes sense?

This guy i am dating currently is brand new to the country. He is african. I have african parents but raised in the USA so i don't know what life is like over there and what to expect culturally for the men. He is all like how African Americans are lazy and all stupid stuff. Talking about some women were asking him for liquor early in the morning. I put two and two together and i thought to myself.. How the heck would you know a person asked you for liquor early in the morning if you did not venture into the wrong neighborhood? I personally do understand there are people out there to screw the government and to milk every man they can out there for child support but don't you think what i am saying is true? I mean like how the heck would you know that a person drinks liquor during the day if you did not venture into a neighborhood where you have no business being in the first place. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment